Choose language

Forgot your password?

Need a Spoofbox account? Create one for FREE!

No subscription or hidden extras

Login

Read through the most famous quotes by topic #5

Integral to the orb is our low cost long-range wireless radio data system and a protocol that allows us to send this data over 90% of the US population every 15 minutes throughout the day.

David Rose

#allows #cost #data #day #every

I spent a whole year when I was injured just trying to get my arm back to the point where I could hit a tennis ball for more than 30 minutes a day. I'd hit for 15 minutes and it would feel as if my arm was going to fall off.

Maria Sharapova

#30 minutes #arm #back #ball #could

I've been to all 50 states, and traveled this whole country, and 90 percent of the people are good folks. The rest of them take after the other side of the family.

Jeff Foxworthy

#after #been #country #family #folks

I made some truly awful movies. 'Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot' was the worst. If you ever want someone to confess to murder just make him or her sit through that film. They will confess to anything after 15 minutes.

Sylvester Stallone

#after #anything #awful #confess #ever

Someone sits at a table or lies on a sofa while staring motionless at a wall or ceiling. Once in a while this person writes down seven lines, only to cross out one of them 15 minutes later, and then another hour passes, during which nothing happens. Who could stand to watch this kind of thing?

Wislawa Szymborska

#another #ceiling #could #cross #down

Venice, Italy, survives 365 days out of every year in water; New Orleans can survive a few days of water if it has to.

Billy Tauzin

#days #every #few #italy #new

Lately I've been falling asleep listening to 'Common One' by Van Morrison, specifically the song 'Summertime in England.' It's 15 minutes long, so to make it through the entire song is a real task unto itself, but Van has that emotional payoff that makes even his most tiresome songs more powerful than most people's entire catalog.

Nate Ruess

#asleep #been #catalog #common #emotional

If you listen to a language for 15 minutes, you know the rhythm and song.

Sid Caesar

#know #language #listen #minutes #rhythm

You can have great sequences with music, but if you don't have the acting you're bored after 15 minutes. Or not bored, but you're like, 'So what?'

Danny Boyle

#acting #after #bored #great #like

Women are like ovens. We need 5 to 15 minutes to heat up.

Sandra Bullock

#heat #like #minutes #need #up