Choose language

Forgot your password?

Need a Spoofbox account? Create one for FREE!

No subscription or hidden extras

Login

Read through the most famous quotes by topic #5

There are races and then there are races. And without a doubt, the Indy 500 is the race that I've always wanted to attend. And now, to be driving the Corvette Pace Car... this is going to be unbelievable.

Guy Fieri

#attend #car #doubt #driving #going

If there is a 50-50 chance that something can go wrong, then 9 times out of ten it will.

Will Harvey

#chance #go #out #something #ten

We can't have - we can't have a patchwork of 50 states developing their own immigration policy. I understand the frustration of people in Arizona. They want the federal government to step up and deal with this problem once and for all, and that's what we want to do.

David Axelrod

#arizona #deal #developing #federal #federal government

I always said life consists of love and work. I tried to balance it 50-50. And, of course, now I'm so happy I did.

John Forsythe

#always #balance #consists #course #did

When you've got the Daytona 500 out there at stake and everything riding on the line, guys go for it, and the guys that go for it are the ones that are either going to win or they're going to wreck.

Jeff Gordon

#daytona 500 #either #everything #go #go for it

I was lucky enough to get to perform on stage in front of 20 million people on TV, and 150 thousand in concerts. For 15 minutes I got to be a rock star, the 15 minutes is great! It turns into Spinal Tap after 20 minutes.

Mark Mothersbaugh

#after #concerts #enough #front #get

At the after-party of the Indy 500, I'm usually wearing jeans and a tank top.

Danica Patrick

#indy #indy 500 #jeans #tank #top

People want their 15 minutes and are willing to do anything to get it.

Joe Rogan

#anything #get #minutes #people #their

My father actually moved out from Chicago just so he could play tennis 365 days a year, so it was - it was a place we played every day. We played before school. We played after school. We woke up. We played tennis. We brushed our teeth in that order.

Andre Agassi

#actually #after #before #brushed #chicago

Maybe it's my 15 minutes of fame, maybe it's longer.

Jane Harman

#fame #longer #maybe #minutes