Choose language

Forgot your password?

Need a Spoofbox account? Create one for FREE!

No subscription or hidden extras

Login

Read through the most famous quotes by topic #2

The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade of the 21st Century will rival the number that died in all the wars in all the decades of the 20th century.

Al Gore

#21st century #agenda #aids #century #decade

The question is what will Mitt Romney do as president if his policy is simply to be hands off and let the government be made so small it can be drowned in a bathtub. In the 21st century global economy, no state alone has the ability to compete against China.

Jennifer Granholm

#ability #against #alone #bathtub #century

For most of the 20th century, we didn't just enjoy economic success in Michigan, we defined it. Our innovators and entrepreneurs created the world's most productive companies, and our unions made sure that productivity led to broad middle class prosperity.

Jennifer M. Granholm

#broad #century #class #companies #created

The 20th Century was the century of Aviation and the century of Globalization. The next century will be the century of Space.

Wilson Greatbatch

#aviation #century #globalization #next #space

Investigations during the last few decades have brought hydrogen instead of carbon, and instead of CO2 water, the mother of all life, into the foreground.

Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

#carbon #co2 #decades #during #few

Manhattan... capital of the 20th century, a city that has fascinated me for more than three decades.

Jurgen Habermas

#capital #century #city #decades #fascinated

The world awaits Beijing's hosting of the 2008 Olympics, an occasion which will bring into the global spotlight the dramatic advances China is making in enhancing the quality of life for its people.

Alexander Haig

#advances #awaits #beijing #bring #china

It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different.

Eddie Van Halen

#catch-22 #different #hate #same #situation

It's definitely nerve-racking to be the center of attention. I'm not the kind of an actor that just craves attention 24-7 - but it's part of the deal. You're the leader on the set.

Jon Hamm

#actor #attention #center #craves #deal

When I was in my early 20s, I had my hair permed. Bad idea! It turned into total frizz. My advice to women is, if you have nice hair already, don't get a perm, leave your hair alone!

Mariska Hargitay

#alone #already #bad #bad idea #early