Choose language

Forgot your password?

Need a Spoofbox account? Create one for FREE!

No subscription or hidden extras

Login

Read through the most famous quotes by topic #2

The 21st Century has begun as an era of uncertainty, with a heightened focus on security and public safety.

Gavin Newsom

#begun #century #era #focus #heightened

And, granted, for a long time, the European has been dominant in certain parts of this Western Hemisphere, but by the end of the 21st century, it's over.

Edward James Olmos

#been #century #certain #dominant #end

At the rate we're going, the 21st century looks pretty clear. It's going to be pretty violent.

Edward James Olmos

#century #clear #going #looks #pretty

The scientists who do climate research understand that much of the ever increasing concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere since 1850 must be attributed to burning those fossil fuels to produce the energy that drives industrialization.

John Olver

#attributed #burning #climate #co2 #concentration

Have you seen U2's live show? It's boring as hell. It's like watching CNN.

Sharon Osbourne

#cnn #hell #like #live #seen

I could play it safe by recording songs that are familiar, but am I expanding myself as an artist by doing covers? It's a catch-22. It's called show business: The word 'business' is in it, and you've got to be a businessman. But then again, you have to be true to yourself as an artist.

Donny Osmond

#am #artist #be true #business #businessman

I am a child of the 21st century.

John Shelby Spong

#am #century #child #i #i am

I love zombie films like Danny Boyle's '28 Days Later' - I thought it was so brilliantly done and so grounded in reality. I was definitely thrust into the zombie world watching that film.

Teresa Palmer

#brilliantly #danny #days #definitely #done

In this century, the 21st century, the U.S. recognizes our prosperity and our security depends even more on the Asia-Pacific region.

Leon Panetta

#century #depends #even #more #our

Who owns the NY Post? 20th Century Fox. Talk about vertical integration.

Joe Pantoliano

#about #century #fox #integration #ny