Choose language

Forgot your password?

Need a Spoofbox account? Create one for FREE!

No subscription or hidden extras

Login

Read through the most famous quotes by topic #2

I'm sad to report that in the past few years, ever since uncertainty became our insistent 21st century companion, leadership has taken a great leap backwards to the familiar territory of command and control.

Margaret J. Wheatley

#backwards #became #century #command #companion

If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.

Robin Williams

#days #every #intense #just #negotiations

The two major challenges for the 21st century are to improve the economic situation of the majority and save as much of the planet as we can.

E. O. Wilson

#century #challenges #economic #economic situation #improve

But the beauty of Einstein's equations, for example, is just as real to anyone who's experienced it as the beauty of music. We've learned in the 20th century that the equations that work have inner harmony.

Edward Witten

#anyone #beauty #century #einstein #equations

I still believe nonfiction is the most important literature to come out of the second half of the 20th century.

Tom Wolfe

#believe #century #come #half #i

Just look at the messages today's media are sending everybody, from TV and commercials to actors and singers. Kids are just drowning in that 24-7 and it's getting really bad.

Evan Rachel Wood

#bad #commercials #drowning #everybody #getting

When I left 20th Century-Fox to freelance, my agent believed that getting big money was the way to establish real importance in our industry.

Loretta Young

#agent #believed #big #establish #freelance

It wasn't easy once I started running 20th Century Fox. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, and it wasn't easy, that transition, because, you know, I had big shoes to fill and I was very young, 27.

Richard D. Zanuck

#because #big #big shoes #century #easy

The first snowball I froze was put in my mother's deep freeze when I was in my early 20s.

Andy Goldsworthy

#early #early 20s #first #freeze #i

To be honest, I sort of feel like 'movie actor' isn't of this time. I love it. But it's a 20th-century art form.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

#actor #art #art form #feel #form