Choose language

Forgot your password?

Need a Spoofbox account? Create one for FREE!

No subscription or hidden extras

Login

#discussions

Read through the most famous quotes by topic #discussions




I was raised in New York City and raised in the New York City theater world. My father was a theater director and an acting teacher, and it was not uncommon for me to have long discussions about the method and what the various different processes were to finding a character and exploring character and realizing that character. ↗


— Vin Diesel


#acting #character #city #different #director

I will say that the idea of a woman being deceptive came from that original discussion with critics and reporters about if woman could do that kind of thing. Evelyn, herself, grew out of the discussions about how capable women are of deceit and lying and manipulation. ↗


— Neil LaBute


#being #came #capable #could #critics

The strength in our third-quarter financial results is cause for excitement. I'm particularly pleased that we continue to demonstrate impressive growth at the same time we are engaged in important merger discussions. ↗


— Bernard Ebbers


#continue #demonstrate #discussions #engaged #excitement

Let me be clear, the discussions about Social Security are not about the retirement security of those Americans who are 55 or older - the Social Security system for those folks 55 and over will not change in any way shape of form - no ifs, ands, or buts. ↗


— Norm Coleman


#any #buts #change #clear #discussions

I've had lengthy discussions with European farm leaders. It is clear they have an agricultural strategy to support their producers and gain dominance in world agricultural trade. They're gaining markets the old-fashioned way - they're buying them. ↗


— Kent Conrad


#buying #clear #discussions #dominance #european

I came not from within the administration, and it was clear and clear in our discussions and no one asked otherwise that I would lead this the way I thought best and I would speak the truth as we found it. ↗


— David Kay


#asked #best #came #clear #discussions

In discussions around the hiring and firing of Black faculty at universities, the charge is frequently heard that Black women are more easily hired than are Black men. ↗


— Audre Lorde


#black #charge #discussions #easily #faculty

I'd always liked the idea that drama acts at its best as a kind of arena for debate, not just about the thing itself, but also producing aesthetic, stylistic, political and moral discussions. ↗


— Jeremy Northam


#acts #aesthetic #also #always #arena

And what I am trying to say to them that through our ads and through our discussions is if you don't want us in your community, that's your choice, but don't say it's because of wages. ↗


— Lee Scott


#am #because #choice #community #discussions

This will help us next year with the World Cup. I can imagine a lot of visitors from abroad will be here and asking what happened between 1933 and 1945. A lot of that will come up. I think this will make an important contribution to those discussions. ↗


— Otto Schily


#asking #between #come #contribution #cup






back to top