Choose language

Forgot your password?

Need a Spoofbox account? Create one for FREE!

No subscription or hidden extras

Login

#discussions

Read through the most famous quotes by topic #discussions




I think before 1997 is over, NATO will have taken giant strides in what's called adaptation, the discussions about bringing the French fully into the NATO forces. ↗


— Warren Christopher


#adaptation #before #bringing #called #discussions

I am in discussions with a label. We are talking about doing something. ↗


— Freddie Hubbard


#am #discussions #doing #i #i am

From this experience we have learned that in a big party it is important to have the necessary and often controversial discussions on policy issues such as the health system while in opposition. ↗


— Angela Merkel


#controversial #discussions #experience #health #important

Herr Schroder has conducted two electoral campaigns, and he is doing it again now, by not telling people what is really necessary. He keeps avoiding the difficult and uncomfortable issues, those that imply changes and therefore provoke discussions. ↗


— Angela Merkel


#avoiding #campaigns #changes #conducted #difficult

Public discussions are part of what it takes to make changes in the trillions of graphics published each year. ↗


— Edward Tufte


#discussions #each #graphics #make #part

I think there is a good deal of promise in those discussions as well. I think there is a range of matters that might be discussed between NATO and Russia that can provide a mechanism for talking through these issues, a way to give reassurance on these issues. ↗


— Warren Christopher


#deal #discussed #discussions #give #good

I think that there's been an unfortunate tendency for right wing think tanks to dominate these discussions. They often produce very shoddy studies and policy recommendations, which are nevertheless taken very seriously. ↗


— Juan Cole


#discussions #dominate #i #i think #nevertheless

The Greek side of me definitely loves a good meal, a lot of laughing, loud discussions. ↗


— Rita Wilson


#discussions #good #good meal #greek #laughing

'I hate discussions of feminism that end up with who does the dishes,' she said. So do I. But at the end, there are always the damned dishes. ↗


— Marilyn French


#damned #discussions #dishes #does #end

One of the great privileges of being a part of the Senate, it being the greatest deliberative body in the world, is out of the discussions of ideas, hopefully truth can ultimately be achieved. ↗


— Bill Nelson


#being #body #discussions #great #greatest






back to top