Choose language

Forgot your password?

Need a Spoofbox account? Create one for FREE!

No subscription or hidden extras

Login

#discussions

Read through the most famous quotes by topic #discussions




Although technical discussions are interesting to composers, I suspect that the truly magical and spiritual powers of music arise from deeper levels of our psyche. ↗


— George Crumb


#arise #composers #deeper #discussions #i

Our best comes out when we have honest discussions. ↗


— Fernando Flores


#comes #discussions #honest #our #out

Such discussions help us very little to enjoy what has been well done in art or poetry, to discriminate between what is more and what is less excellent in them, or to use words like beauty, excellence, art, poetry, with a more precise meaning than they would otherwise have. ↗


— Walter Pater


#beauty #been #between #discriminate #discussions

In September, I left the show. We were going through discussions and negotiations, and I had been on the show for about 11 years, and there were some things that I was asking for that I didn't feel were the moon or the stars. ↗


— Hunter Tylo


#asking #been #discussions #feel #going

A philosopher who is not taking part in discussions is like a boxer who never goes into the ring. ↗


— Ludwig Wittgenstein


#discussions #goes #into #like #never

Since the intervention in Afghanistan, we suddenly began to notice when, in political discussions, we found ourselves only among Europeans or Israelis. ↗


— Jurgen Habermas


#among #began #discussions #europeans #found

I never discuss discussions. ↗


— Dag Hammarskjold


#discussions #i #never

'I hate discussions of feminism that end up with who does the dishes,' she said. So do I. But at the end, there are always the damned dishes. ↗


— Marilyn French


#damned #discussions #dishes #does #end

From this experience we have learned that in a big party it is important to have the necessary and often controversial discussions on policy issues such as the health system while in opposition. ↗


— Angela Merkel


#controversial #discussions #experience #health #important

Herr Schroder has conducted two electoral campaigns, and he is doing it again now, by not telling people what is really necessary. He keeps avoiding the difficult and uncomfortable issues, those that imply changes and therefore provoke discussions. ↗


— Angela Merkel


#avoiding #campaigns #changes #conducted #difficult






back to top