Choose language

Forgot your password?

Need a Spoofbox account? Create one for FREE!

No subscription or hidden extras

Login

#discussions

Read through the most famous quotes by topic #discussions




I had taken a course in Ethics. I read a thick textbook, heard the class discussions and came out of it saying I hadn't learned a thing I didn't know before about morals and what is right or wrong in human conduct. ↗


— Carl Sandburg


#before #came #class #conduct #course

And yet I would not freely exchange my science for those of my fellow laureates. They are forever confined in their professional discussions to the small numbers of their fellow scientists. ↗


— George Stigler


#discussions #exchange #fellow #forever #freely

My interests were aroused, and my faith in the cliches of the subject destroyed, as so often with other subjects, by the discussions with my friend, Aaron Director. ↗


— George Stigler


#aroused #cliches #destroyed #director #discussions

If you're going to kill someone there isn't much reason to get all worked up about it and angry - you just pull the trigger. Angry discussions beforehand are a waste of time. We need to smile at Novell while we pull the trigger. ↗


— Jim Allchin


#angry #beforehand #discussions #get #going

We are having Internet Governance discussions and meetings and a very large number of people are discussing the future of the Internet who have no clue as to what the Internet is except that it is important and that they have to be involved. ↗


— Steve Crocker


#discussing #discussions #except #future #governance

Recent warming coincides with rapid growth of human-made greenhouse gases. The observed rapid warming gives urgency to discussions about how to slow greenhouse gas emissions. ↗


— James Hansen


#coincides #discussions #emissions #gas #gases

I want to block some common misunderstandings about "understanding": In many of these discussions one finds a lot of fancy footwork about the word "understanding." ↗


— John Searle


#block #common #discussions #fancy #finds

I will say that the idea of a woman being deceptive came from that original discussion with critics and reporters about if woman could do that kind of thing. Evelyn, herself, grew out of the discussions about how capable women are of deceit and lying and manipulation. ↗


— Neil LaBute


#being #came #capable #could #critics

There may be something good in silence. It's a brand new thing. You can hear the funniest little discussions, if you keep turning the volume down. Shut yourself up, and listen out loud. ↗


— Wes Borland


#brand new #discussions #down #funniest #good

I came not from within the administration, and it was clear and clear in our discussions and no one asked otherwise that I would lead this the way I thought best and I would speak the truth as we found it. ↗


— David Kay


#asked #best #came #clear #discussions






back to top