Choose language

Forgot your password?

Need a Spoofbox account? Create one for FREE!

No subscription or hidden extras

Login

#thread

Read through the most famous quotes by topic #thread

I pledged California to a Northern Republic and to a flag that should have no treacherous threads of cotton in its warp, and the audience came down in thunder.

Thomas Starr King

#california #came #cotton #down #flag

I write short, my words tight to the thread of the narrative.

Carmen Laforet

#i write #narrative #short #thread #tight

I have designed my style pantomimes as white ink drawings on black backgrounds, so that man's destiny appears as a thread lost in an endless labyrinth. I have tried to shed some gleams of light on the shadow of man startled by his anguish.

Marcel Marceau

#appears #backgrounds #black #designed #destiny

Every night is different, a ball of thread that unrolls differently.

Jane Siberry

#different #differently #every #every night #night

There is a kind of invisible thread between the actor and the audience, and when it's there it's stunning, and there is nothing to match that.

Maggie Smith

#audience #between #invisible #kind #match

I started reading and talking and interviewing nutritionists and a thread was starting to form for me which is - a protein digests in a different rate of speed than a carbohydrate.

Suzanne Somers

#different #digests #form #i #interviewing

I may not have any power over it at the moment, but at some point that must change. I can be very patient. I am the end of all things, nephew mine. I shall be the last. When birth has ended, I wil cut Clotho's cord, and she will be no more. The time will come when every last thread has been measured, and I will snip Lachesis from the great weave. In the end only Death and I will remain. Then I will cut his thread, and it will be me alone. With my last strength I will close the shears on my own life. I am the end of everything, including you.

Kelly McCullough

#end #fates #thread #change

He, who every morning plans the transactions of the day, and follows that plan, carries a thread that will guide him through a labyrinth of the most busy life.

Victor Hugo

#busy #busy life #carries #day #every

The African-American experience is one of the most important threads in the American tapestry.

Bill Frist

#american #american experience #experience #important #most

As every thread of gold is valuable, so is every moment of time.

John Mason

#gold #moment #thread #time #valuable