Choose language

Forgot your password?

Need a Spoofbox account? Create one for FREE!

No subscription or hidden extras

Login

#thread

Read through the most famous quotes by topic #thread

Nature uses only the longest threads to weave her patterns, so that each small piece of her fabric reveals the organization of the entire tapestry.

Richard P. Feynman

#entire #fabric #her #longest #nature

This age thinks better of a gilded fool Than of a threadbare saint in wisdom's school.

Thomas Dekker

#better #fool #gilded #saint #school

The biggest lesson that I've learned is that fashion is this tightrope where you have to be consistent but inconsistent. You need the connective thread but at the same time you need a sense of surprise.

Michael Kors

#biggest lesson #consistent #fashion #i #inconsistent

He can thread a needle with a well-turned phrase.

Don Hewitt

#phrase #thread

Every movie that I do, if you analyze the stories, you can notice that in each story, that within the movie after the first 15 minutes, it could fall apart. Or every 10 minutes it has the chance that you lose the thread. On the other hand, if you succeed in putting them together, then the movie looks spontaneous and more like cinema.

Emir Kusturica

#after #analyze #apart #chance #cinema

I pledged California to a Northern Republic and to a flag that should have no treacherous threads of cotton in its warp, and the audience came down in thunder.

Thomas Starr King

#california #came #cotton #down #flag

Writing fiction has developed in me an abiding respect for the unknown in a human lifetime and a sense of where to look for the threads, how to follow, how to connect, find in the thick of the tangle what clear line persists.

Eudora Welty

#connect #developed #fiction #find #follow

I make so many plans but fail at follow-through. Gemini mind once a mat for you to wipe your feet. I’d beg for it. I’d plead 'Here! I’m here waiting for you to be the one. Take my heart, my life, my air: rip them to shreds and hand them back.No need to worry. I have enough superglue and tears to keep me busy for months...

Donato DiCristino

#arts #blog #donato #e-book #kindle

I don't have ideas so much as there are things which constantly evolve... there are various threads or layers, if you like, which change.

Harrison Birtwistle

#constantly #evolve #i #ideas #layers

I write short, my words tight to the thread of the narrative.

Carmen Laforet

#i write #narrative #short #thread #tight