Choose language

Forgot your password?

Need a Spoofbox account? Create one for FREE!

No subscription or hidden extras

Login

#thread

Read through the most famous quotes by topic #thread

I started reading and talking and interviewing nutritionists and a thread was starting to form for me which is - a protein digests in a different rate of speed than a carbohydrate.

Suzanne Somers

#different #digests #form #i #interviewing

The memories of men are too frail a thread to hang history from.

John Still

#hang #history #memories #men #thread

Yes, threadbare seem his songs, to lettered ken - they were worn threadbare next the hearts of men.

William Watson

#his #ken #lettered #men #next

Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.

John Evelyn

#golden #heart #thread #ties #world

I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and saffron sunsets.

Hamlin Garland

#breath #cedar #dawns #fragrant #hundred

The people of our city are holding on by a thread. Time has run out. Can we survive another night? And who can we depend on? Only God knows.

Ray Nagin

#city #depend #god #holding #holding on

So that is how I ended up with those two titles, I like Accidentally on Purpose better - it is how we work in our trade - is it really an accident, or is there a thread of destiny in there? That was the intention, I am not sure I found out.

Michael York

#accidentally #am #better #destiny #ended

The strongest continuous thread in America's political tradition is skepticism about government.

George Will

#america #continuous #government #political #skepticism

This is one more piece of advice I have for you: don't get impatient. Even if things are so tangled up you can't do anything, don't get desperate or blow a fuse and start yanking on one particular thread before it's ready to come undone. You have to realize it's going to be a long process and that you'll work on things slowly, one at a time.

Haruki Murakami

#desperate #faith #long-process #patience #thread

I’m going to untangle her deadly scheme, even if it leaves my love affair hanging by a thread.

Jennifer Estep

#gin-blanco #love #owen #scheme #thread