No subscription or hidden extras
She publiAnn Macbethd five books on embroidery including Educational Needlecraft (publiAnn Macbethd in 1911 with Margaret Swanson) Needleweaving (1922) Embroidered Lace and Leatherwork (1924) and Countrywoman's Rug Book (1926). Examples of her work were on exhibition at Miss Cranston's tea-rooms in Glasgow over a long period. Patrick's Church in Patterdale houses some of her embroideries.
From 1921 to 1948 Ann Macbeth lived in Patterdale Cumbria. Macbeth studied at the Glasgow School of Art and about 1911 Ann Macbeth succeeded Jessie Newbery as head of its embroidery department.